Terms & Conditions
- FURNITURE PADS: Customers are responsible for furniture padding. 1 Dozen pads per 5' of space is recommended. Cleansville Movers' liability is waived if requirement is not met.
- WASHER & DRYER/ GAS APPLIANCES: Transit bolts are required for front load units. Security bolts must be provided by the the customer. Gas appliances cannot be connected/disconnected. Customer must have all gas appliances connected/ disconnected. In order to insure the loading of gas appliances the item(s) must be disconnected by the time of load.
- PIANOS & HEAVY ITEMS: A 4-man team is required for all standard upright pianos and items over 250lbs. A 4-man team is required for all over-sized upright pianos and items over 400lbs+. Additional charges apply for all safes, pianos, and items over 400lbs+.
- REFUSALS: Cleansville Movers reserve the right to waive responsibility (refuse
- handling) for any item(s) we feel cannot be moved safely without damage to the home/item(s). If customer/customer's authorized representative allows movement of the item(s), Cleansville Movers waives all liability for damage(s) to the home/item(s). Customer/customer's authorized representative is required to complete and sign a waiver/ customer consent form for Cleansville Movers to move these items.
- HIGH RISK ITEMS: Fragile and high value items must be crated / professionally pack for proper handling. This includes uncrated pool table slates. Damage liability is waived for Cleansville Movers on-site if appropriate care has not been met. Customer is required to complete and sign a waiver/consent form for movement of these items
- ABF & 28' TRAILERS/ STORAGE CONTAINERS: These are air/spring ride suspensions and provide little protection from shifting. Customer's items will likely be damaged without significant padding and E-Trac ratchet straps to secure. Customer, customer's authorized representative, customer's transportation provider, and/ or storage container provider takes liability for all items therein, Cleansville Movers waives liability for all damaged items.
- WALLS: Cleansville Movers cannot drill, mount, dismount, hang, nor remove anything to/from walls. Wall appliances must be disconnected/dismounted upon time of load. Any item(s) on walls are the customer's responsibility to remove, Cleansville Movers will not remove these items.
- ARRIVAL TIME/ WORK HOURS: Please note that all scheduled times are estimated arrival times and may vary between 2-3 hours depending upon the state of whether and/or traffic level. Cleansville Movers cannot be penalized for arriving late to the appointed location due to these natural/unpredictable circumstances . Your patience in this regard is greatly appreciated. Cleansville Movers estimates hours for a move based upon information given by the customer upon booking. Please be sure to include information about stairs, elevator, heavy/overweight items, long carry distances, assembly, disassembly, packing, and wrapping. All of these things are critical to better estimating your scheduled moving hours as they all take time to execute and will determine how much time the move may take. For any time overage accumulated past the scheduled moving hours, there is an additional charge per hour. The charge per hour differs according to team size.
- CLAIMS: Once Cleansville Movers leaves the job site our liability for damage claims ends. Customer, customer's authorized representative, and/or customer's transportation provider/storage container provider takes possession and liability for all items once the work order has been completed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHOUT AN IN HOME ESTIMATE DONE BY A VISIT FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM WE CANNOT GIVE AN ACCURATE TIME FOR YOUR MOVE. ALL BOOKED TIMES THAT YOU ARE QUOTED IS BASED SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION GIVEN AND OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER. WE WILL NOT MAKE A PROMISE OF AN ACTUAL TIME OF COMPLETION.
ONCE YOU CHOOSE CLEANSVILLE MOVERS AS YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER YOU ARE SELECTING TO AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ARE BOUND TO THIS AGREEMENT HEREIN, ON OUR WEBSITE, AND ON ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. CHOOSING NOT TO SIGN CLEANSVILLE MOVER’ DOCUMENTS DOES NOT RELEASE YOU FROM THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS FINAL ONCE YOUR PAYMENT FOR OUR SERVICES HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS OUR CONTRACT FOR SERVICES AND ONCE YOU OBTAIN OUR SERVICES YOU ELECT TO AGREE WITH OUR CONTRACT FOR SERVICES. ONCE CLEANSVILLE MOVERS HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR CLAIM FOR DAMAGES YOU ARE ELECTING TO AGREE TO FULL DISCLOSER. THE CUSTOMER NOR ANY PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CUSTOMER (I.E. FAMILY, FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, ETC.) IS NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS OR REVIEWS OF ANY KIND ON ANYTHING PERTAINING TO OR IN REFERENCE TO CLEANSVILLE MOVERS AND OUR SERVICES (I.E. WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA, SEARCH ENGINES, CLAIM SITES, NEWS PAPERS, ETC.) BY VIOLATING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THIS CONTRACT. CLEANSVILLE MOVERS HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION AND WILL USE THAT RIGHT AND TAKE ACTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT AGAISNT SAID PARTIES.